👍Free from artificial preservatives
👍Portable for on-the-go diet supplements
👍Free worldwide shipping
👍Generous returns policy
👎Does contain sugar
👎Apple cider vinegar might not be to everyone’s taste
👎Can be expensive
- Super delicious apple cider vinegar gummies: we felt so much more energy and even lost some weight! 🤩🤩🤩
- Made of all the goodies: apple cider vinegar, beetroot, apples, pomegranates, pectin, vitamin B12 and Vitamin B9. 😋
- Over 1 million happy customers, with thousands of raving reviews – 4.5 out of 5 stars! 😮😎😎
- Featured in Women’s Health, Popsugar, Byrdie and even on Ellen DeGeneres’s show!
- Partnered with Vitamin Angel to donate a 1-1 vitamin grant to a mother or child in need with every bottle of Goli sold.
Why you should trust us
Our team has spent over 15 hours extensively testing and researching the best wellness products, including Goli gummies. Our goal is to find the best brands who care about your well-being and help people live better lives. We evaluate supplements based on their adherence to quality, and their latest medical evidence.
We often ask ourselves a simple question: would we buy the product for ourselves and recommend it to our family and friends? This Goli gummies review is medically reviewed and thoroughly vetted by Amy Bells, our in-house dietian nutritionist, wellness expert and product tester herself!
How we tested Goli
We’ve all tried to take apple cider vinegar shots every single morning for the health benefits, but let’s face it – they taste disgusting. 😖 You might have pushed through for a few days while dreaming of better skin and a higher metabolism, but we all give up in the end.
I am the exact same! I am a sucker for jumping on a health craze only to give up a few days later when the rancid taste of vinegar in my mouth gets too much. 🤢
So, when I heard about Goli Gummies, I knew that we had to test them out for myself. I purchased a bottle of the apple cider vinegar gummies to test out.
My first impression of the gummies as I popped the first into my mouth was that it was absolutely delicious. 😋 It was like taking a bite of a freshly picked apple. 🍎. It was so refreshing that I almost wanted to go in for another.
I took the gummies every single day without fail for the entire month and was surprisingly pleased by the results. I had never taken apple cider vinegar for long enough to see any noticeable results, but thanks to the yummy taste of these gummies, I was able to stick it out and finally agree with what everyone was saying about it.
I lost weight without even trying on these gummies – a nod to the faster metabolism, I assume. My skin felt less textured and looked clearer, and I felt more confident in myself. 😁
I didn’t see any decreased signs of aging while using the gummies, but I have just purchased my second bottle so I hope to see that long-term effect in the future!
If the apple cider vinegar gummies weren’t enough, Goli also offers superfruits, supergreens, sleep and ashwagandha gummies too. These all offer different benefits such as improved sexual function, healthy liver and nervous system function, and more radiant skin.
I’ve always had a problem with sleeping well, so I purchased a bottle of the Dreamy Sleep Gummies too. 😴😴 With these I noticed the effects within a couple of nights. I was sleeping for longer stretches with longer deep sleep cycles!
I could finally wake up refreshed before taking my apple cider vinegar gummy! Both of these Goli gummies were amazing. And don’t even get me started on their chocolatey bites! 🤩
What’s in the Goli ACV gummy?
Goli prides itself in offering products that are natural, effective, and containing “ingredients you can pronounce”. We love how they’re taking on the mantle of ensuring transparency of ingredients and nutrients in their products. 😎
But if you’re pressed for time, you’re in luck – we’re doing a quick fire round reviewing each of the ingredients in the gummies created by Goli below:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (duh): Goli gummies are made from apple cider vinegar powder, which was developed from raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Beetroots and Pomegranates: The vibrant color and distinctive flavor of beetroots and pomegranates enhance both the flavor profile and appearance of the Goli gummies.
- Pectin: Unlike most other gummies on the market that are formed with gelatin, Goli gummies are made from fruit peels (pectin), which make them vegan-friendly!
- Vitamin B12: This helps support cellular energy production in the body by breaking down food consumed into available energy.
- Vitamin B9: Also referred to as “folic acid”, this is an essential nutrient that supports the overall health and general wellbeing of its consumers.
In case you’re wondering if apple cider vinegar is some kind of new-age, recent discovery that crowds have recently started flocking to, that isn’t the case at all. Instead, apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for digestion, gut health, improved glucose levels1Hadi A, Pourmasoumi M, Najafgholizadeh A, Clark CCT, Esmaillzadeh A. The effect of apple cider vinegar on lipid profiles and glycemic parameters: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2021 and regulation of appetite2Khezri, Solaleh & Saidpour, Atoosa & Hosseinzadeh, Nima & Amiri, Zohreh. (2018). Beneficial effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on weight management, Visceral Adiposity Index and lipid profile in overweight or obese subjects receiving restricted calorie diet: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Functional Foods..
The primary reason why apple cider vinegar has plenty of health benefits is because of the acetic acid3Valdes DS, So D, Gill PA, Kellow NJ. Effect of Dietary Acetic Acid Supplementation on Plasma Glucose, Lipid Profiles, and Body Mass Index in Human Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2021 it contains. Apple cider vinegar also contains healthy doses of potassium, and in some products, amino acids and antioxidants too! Studies and scientific data show that these ingredients can support immunity, improve skin health, control blood sugar and potentially suppress excessive appetites, thereby helping you lose weight. 🔥
In particular, Goli gummies contain a patented formula made with Vitamins B9 and B124Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016 to help support a whole range of healthy body functions, including energy metabolism, immune health, heart health, healthy nutrient metabolism, healthy nervous system, boost in antioxidant support and improvements in wellbeing. 🧘🧘♂️🧘♀️
Put together, each Goli gummy contains:
- Total Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Total Sugars: 2g
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 500mg
- Organic Beetroot: 40mcg
- Organic Pomegranate: 40mcg
- Vitamin B9 (50% daily value): 200 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (50% daily value): 1.2mcg
The recommended dosage is about one to two gummies, 3 times daily. You can imagine the multiple-fold nutritional boosts you’ll be getting from day to day. 🤩🤩🤩
What’s almost as impressive as what the Goli apple cider vinegar gummies contain, is what it does not.
The brand has somehow found a way to distill a whole bunch of nutrition boosting ingredients into a bite-sized treat without introducing a whole bunch of dreaded allergens and preservatives, and for that they truly have our admiration. 😱 🤯 👏
We’re talking about the fact that Goli gummies is gluten free, gelatin free and vegan. They are also free from yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, colors from artificial sources, artificial flavors, agave or salicylates. 🙌
Any negative side effects?
When jumping into any new health regime, it’s normal to wonder if there would be any side effects. Turns out it’s not so much Goli gummies that we should be worrying about.
Some common negative side effects associated with consumption of apple cider vinegar include:
- Bloating and nausea due to delayed stomach emptying
- Lowered potassium levels
- Interference with other medications (which is why it’s important to consult your medical provider if you’re currently on a bunch of other medications!)
Even then, these side effects generally present themselves only in cases of large doses of apple cider vinegar consumed. This isn’t the case with Goli gummies.
Goli ashwagandha gummies
These gummies, affectionately named “Ashwa Gummies” for short, are aimed at helping you to relax, restore and unwind. Tell me that isn’t exactly what we need. 💁♀️💁💁♂️
The key ingredient in these gummies is clinically-studied KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract5Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012, which is an ancient Indian herb which has been recognized for its medicinal properties for over 5000 years. Ashwagandha6Singh N, Bhalla M, de Jager P, Gilca M. An overview on ashwagandha: a Rasayana (rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011 is also an adaptogen, a plant which helps the body maintain balance and adjust to stress.
Another key appearance in these gummies is Vitamin D7Nair R, Maseeh A. Vitamin D: The “sunshine” vitamin. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2012, which plays an essential role in the healthy development of bones, teeth and muscle, and also supports a healthy immune system. 🏃🏃♂️🏃♀️
The result? A simple gummy that helps with a whole myriad of desired health benefits, including:
- Reduced stress and promoted relaxation
- Strengthened immune system
- Promoted memory and concentration
- Supporting quality of sleep
- Supporting physical performance and endurance
- Improved sexual health
Goli superfruit gummies
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a daily dose of superfruits can do way better than just that. These clean, plant-based, gluten-free gummies are filled with antioxidants, vitamins and essential nutrients and are formulated to keep you radiant, rejuvenated and refreshed. ✨✨
Each daily serving of these Goli Superfruit Gummies contain:
- More Vitamin A than 29 apricots
- More Zinc than 407 blackberries
- More Vitamin E than 4.8 avocados
- More Vitamin A than 7 pink grapefruits
- More Vitamin E than 1,538 grapes
- More Vitamin C than 6.5 kiwi fruits
Believe me, I know. These health benefits are insane. 🤯🤯🤯
Goli supergreen gummies
If you’ve struggled with getting greens in your system, then the Goli Supergreen gummies are the solution for you. These gummies are formulated with a unique supergreens & probiotic blend, which boast the following:
- More Vitamin A than 62 brussel sprouts
- More Thiamin than 52 cups of spinach
- More Iron than 8 cups of broccoli
- More Vitamin B6 than 2 cups of asparagus
- More Zinc than 26 cups of kale
- More Niacin than 26 brussel sprouts
In terms of ingredients, this blend includes artichoke leaf extract, spinach, celery, aloe vera, broccoli, parsley, kale, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, thiamin, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, moringa leaf, probiotics and more. Goli wasn’t kidding when they touted this as a supergreen mash-up.
This gummy is tailored specifically to aid digestive health, immunity, liver function, nervous system, energy metabolism and overall health benefits. In a nutshell – it’s for absolutely everyone. 💯💯💯
Getting into Goli
Each bottle of Goli gummies are sold either in single bottles, or in multi-packs of 3 bottles or 5 bottles. You can get a significantly better deal with 15% discount if you choose the subscription model.
Another huge feature of Goli products that we absolutely love is that they offer free shipping worldwide. Pretty groundbreaking, but we love how the company’s going the extra mile to make things easier (and more cost-effective) for their customers!
Lastly, to further bolster customer confidence, Goli offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, with refunds provided for any dissatisfaction with both unopened and opened bottles. This allows first-time customers to dive head-first without much hesitation at all. 😀
Comparison: Goli vs. Hum
There is actually more than one brand offering them on the market. Hum also offers gummies for improving a number of aspects of your life, which include mood, sleep, digestive health, multivitamins, immunity, hair, beauty and weight loss.
As you can see, Hum addresses a few more health-related areas and therefore might be more beneficial. However, they are more expensive than Goli Gummies by up to $21 a bottle! 😲
Goli also offers free delivery and ensures that their products are allergen-free while Hum does not. Hum is more expensive than Goli, but you’ll be getting a tailored recommendation of what you should be consuming for your body type as well as access to 1:1 support from dieticians.
Goli doesn’t offer as many other dietary supplements as Hum does, although the main selling point of the brand is that they make apple cider vinegar taste nice!
Both of these brands offer a subscription-based service to ensure that you never run out of your supplements.
Hum offers a more personal touch to your order and tailors your vitamins. However, if you do not want to spend that much money on your dietary supplements and aren’t that concerned about a tailored experience, then Goli could be the ideal choice for you.
What other customers are saying
We’re glad to report that it’s overwhelmingly good news and praises sung of Goli Nutrition’s highly-inventive range of products. 🥇
The brand claims to have over a million customer reviews from “real people who love Goli”. The majority of consumers praise the delicious taste of the gummies, with one customer raving, “I can now honestly say I look forward to my apple cider vinegar in the morning.”
Other customers have claimed that consuming the Goli gummies have health benefits including boosted wellness, reduced stomach bloating and helped with a plethora of other stomach issues. Some have even claimed that their appetites have been brought under control, leading to weight loss. One particular reviewer even raves that having eaten Goli, they “no longer have heartburn issues or belching”.
The other non-ACV gummy products have also attracted rave reviews. One customer who is “not a fan of greens” raved that it was “the first time in my life that I’ve ever actually enjoyed getting in my essential vitamins and essential nutrients”.
Now that the throngs of happy customers have voiced their satisfaction, all that remains is for you to jump in and give it a go yourself. 😎
Our final verdict on Goli
In our Goli gummies review, we’re nothing short of amazed at how Goli has quite literally made health more delicious than ever, subverting the idea that if it tastes good, it mustn’t be good for you. 😂
Last but not least, Goli Nutrition also partnered with Vitamin Angels to provide a 1-1 Vitamin grant for a child in need with the purchase of every 6-month supply of vitamins. This is aimed at stamping out malnutrition, which is the #1 cause of preventable child deaths. It makes perfect sense as Goli help reduce malnutrition in children with their life-saving vitamins and minerals, and we would love nothing more than to contribute to its noble cause. 😇😇😇
If all of this resonates with you – join Goli today in bettering not just your own health, but also the lives of many malnourished children in need! Better health has never looked, tasted or felt so good.
Goli is currently offering 20% off your first purchase for our exclusive readers when you use the discount code BETTERTOOLS on checkout.
FAQs on Goli’s ACV gummies
One of the best ways to learn about something is from questions being asked about it, so we’ve compiled some of the most informative FAQs right here.
How many Goli gummies should I take per day?
The serving is one to two gummies, 3 times daily.
Do Goli ACV gummies help you lose weight?
In general, they can, but it depends! While apple cider vinegar isn’t an ingredient guaranteed to shed calories internally, customers have reported that they have experienced increased fullness and reduced appetite, which in turn may assist with weight loss8Kondo T, Kishi M, Fushimi T, Ugajin S, Kaga T. Vinegar intake reduces body weight, body fat mass, and serum triglyceride levels in obese Japanese subjects. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009. 👌
Are Goli gummies FDA approved?
As Goli gummies are a dietary supplement, they do not require FDA approval. For this reason, any health claims made by Goli have not been evaluated by the FDA. That said, fear not – Goli gummies are made in an FDA-approved facility, and are safe for consumption.
Do Goli gummies really work?
Goli has overwhelmingly positive reviews, with many people finding they act as an aid to weight loss, improve digestive health, and support overall wellness. There are those who report no difference, but these reviews are in the minority.
You may also like
- 1Hadi A, Pourmasoumi M, Najafgholizadeh A, Clark CCT, Esmaillzadeh A. The effect of apple cider vinegar on lipid profiles and glycemic parameters: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2021
- 2Khezri, Solaleh & Saidpour, Atoosa & Hosseinzadeh, Nima & Amiri, Zohreh. (2018). Beneficial effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on weight management, Visceral Adiposity Index and lipid profile in overweight or obese subjects receiving restricted calorie diet: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Functional Foods.
- 3Valdes DS, So D, Gill PA, Kellow NJ. Effect of Dietary Acetic Acid Supplementation on Plasma Glucose, Lipid Profiles, and Body Mass Index in Human Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2021
- 4Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016
- 5Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012
- 6Singh N, Bhalla M, de Jager P, Gilca M. An overview on ashwagandha: a Rasayana (rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011
- 7Nair R, Maseeh A. Vitamin D: The “sunshine” vitamin. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2012
- 8Kondo T, Kishi M, Fushimi T, Ugajin S, Kaga T. Vinegar intake reduces body weight, body fat mass, and serum triglyceride levels in obese Japanese subjects. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009